Top 5 kennel

Top 5 kennels, top 10 males ever, top 10...

Unread postby Julia » Wed May 26, 2004 12:40 am

Smart Wood Hills

Iz zoosfery

Caya

Van Residenzschloss

di Matario

i quess these are my top five, but i could write some more names to this list :D
Julia

Unread postby akagera » Wed May 26, 2004 7:15 pm

:arrow: ALTOBELLO
:arrow: ARDEN'S
:arrow: ERIA PRO
:arrow: BETELGES
:arrow: RAMONBURG'S

best regards Magdalena
akagera
Novice
Novice

Unread postby Ludo » Wed May 26, 2004 11:12 pm

My actual 5 favorite kennels :

Betelges
Altobello
Rio Bianco
Campovalano
Irinland
Ludo

Unread postby JAHRESTAL » Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:28 pm

akagera wrote::arrow: ALTOBELLO
:arrow: ARDEN'S
:arrow: ERIA PRO
:arrow: BETELGES
:arrow: RAMONBURG'S

best regards Magdalena
PLEASE PLEASE CHILDREN WHAT YOU SPEAK ABAUT??? DONT FORGET RESULTS OF ROYAL BELL!!!!!!!!!! FRANCKENHORST ;DIASPORA ;W H WANTIJ ; NERLANDS STAMM AND NORDEN STAMM!!!! YES ALSO ARDENS RIO BIANCO NOT TO FORGET DIAMANTE NERO AND THERE ARE MANY GOOD KENNELS BUT NOT FORGET ROYAL BELL BREED WITH ONE LITTER PER YEAR AND HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIONS IT WILL BE GREAT IF WER DO THE SAME!!! :lol:
JAHRESTAL

Unread postby Guest » Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:26 pm

YES YES MR PURJAJ !!
many congratulations to your very nice Barbie Bonita, congratulations to the young Royal Bell Fhiram in Mauvières : a great dog who obtained French test working twenty on twenty.
VIVA HRVATSKA
VIVA RB bloodline ! :lol:

Unread postby Patty » Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:36 am

:D I agree!!!!!
Viva ROYAL BELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations to the Magnificient F'Hiram, Barbie Bonita , Dallas RB and don't forget his son SKAY DE LEA MODENA who is the French Champion 2004!!!!!!!!
Patty

Unread postby Guest » Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:26 pm

Royal Bell
Landrys
LVDC
Campovalano
Altobello

Unread postby Guest » Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:51 pm

This is not a list about the best kennels, it looks more like a competition who have breed the most puppies....!!!

Do people understand the facts about statistics.....if you breed over a 1000 puppies it is not that strange that once in a while a champion is born.... Ever seen the rest of that litter(s)....??

Let's keep the Dobermann healthy and if you want to earn a lot of money gamble with your money on stock markets instead of gambling with real life!!! How many famous stud dogs are still alive at the age of 9 years.... Do I need to say more.......

Top 4 Kennel

Unread postby calas 2411 » Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:34 pm

The best 4 breeders are:

1.- CITONE

2. - ARDENS

3.- COME AS YOU ARE

4.- CAMPOVALANO
calas 2411

Unread postby tom » Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:46 pm

Who is this jealous person writing about puppies and money here? If you don't know how to appreciate the quality don't slander for nothing. I suppose you never presented your dogs on real shows, or even if you did you had no results and now all you can is undermine credibility of real breeders. Learn some good manners and how to appreciate other people's opinions.
tom

Previous

Return to Top lists