5 New Stars

Top 5 kennels, top 10 males ever, top 10...

Unread postby Teo » Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:25 pm

1. Fedor del Nasi
2. CAYA Jared
3. Urbano del Diamante Nero
4. Graaf Monzon v. Neerlands Stam
5. Embargo Betelges
Teo

Unread postby Teo » Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:26 pm

...and one more...Hangar dei Sauli Grimaldi: he's one of my favourite
Teo

Unread postby stjarna » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:07 pm

1 Urbano del Diamante Nero
2 Fedor del Nasi
4 Nitro del Rio Bianco
3 Pathos delle Querce Nere
:!: :!: :!:
stjarna
Newby

Unread postby ParticleMan » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:19 am

and today... in year 2008

not one of those dogs mentioned is influential to the breed in Europe..

except for Urbano and to some extent Fedor...

it is never easy to pedict the genetic strength and producing ability of the dogs...
Please visit me at http://www.dicasatoscani.com and sign the guestbook. thanks very much!
ParticleMan
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby BasKal » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:39 pm

In reality, Fedor is extreemelly influential (more than Urbano). Also Hangar has some top pups.
BasKal
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:40 pm

BasKal wrote:In reality, Fedor is extreemelly influential (more than Urbano). Also Hangar has some top pups.

Stay calm. is true, Fedor is in top especialy in Eastern Europe-is right to be this because Fedor represent and Eastern spirit - but RIO-DN and Citone will comming soon. They represent the next steep and will close circle. Must to be blind to not understand the future . :wink:
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby BasKal » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:14 pm

Valencia, Fedor is top here and now (very popular, very much used, and with RESULTS), I answer to particleMan who seems to think that he is only a little influential. In reality he is the biggest sire name at this point of time, even in west europe there is not someone near him.
I dont think that a next Gino or Nitro or even Urbano are in the pipeline from the Citone and DN tribes, sorry. I see some beautiful dogs who will do some good, but not a supersire coming from there.This is not a "war"against them, but I really dont think that the surcomstances are helpfull for sires from these kennels, as they were on the past decade. Most people want to avoid much Citone in a pedigree, and the style of real DNs is not the style people like.
I think that the best "Citone" line sire at this point of time, is actually a Campovalano: Fero. I also like Quillam, but he is not very popular.
I think that the next super- sire will be Russian, Latvian, something like that.
I thought that Ikos Immortal was that sire, but he is not very popular and may he will not be.Anyway, his pups are great in looks-he does the job at least in comformation, but a very small number thinks to use him.I also like sant kreal Chenturion.
BasKal
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:30 pm

I understand your opinion and i will respond few time late.
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby bengi » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:39 pm

i agree with you there baskal about fedor compared to urbano i dont think urbano's character is the best
i think boris like his father is a beautiful dog a credit to his breeders and is being used a lot in and outside russia so wait and see :wink:
a good dobermann is a real dog any other breed is substitute
bengi
Novice
Novice

Unread postby Weinberge » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:35 pm

BasKal wrote:
1.I dont think that a next Gino or Nitro or even Urbano are in the pipeline from the Citone and DN tribes, sorry. I see some beautiful dogs who will do some good, but not a supersire coming from there.

2.Most people want to avoid much Citone in a pedigree, and the style of real DNs is not the style people like.

3.I think that the best "Citone" line sire at this point of time, is actually a Campovalano: Fero. I also like Quillam, but he is not very popular.

4.I think that the next super- sire will be Russian, Latvian, something like that.

5.I thought that Ikos Immortal was that sire, but he is not very popular and may he will not be.Anyway, his pups are great in looks-he does the job at least in comformation, but a very small number thinks to use him.

1.A super-sire will comme exactly from this sides (Citone & RIO-DN). Fedor victory comme from paternal sides: Nike and Tigr. This way must to continue with any price (some time expansive payed but because breeders vanity not exist one normal way).

2.Is imposible to avoid Citone and Rio-DN, becauste the circle RUN and must RUN!

3. Near Ferro exist Pathos and ZZ Citone. They are the best and i reffer at this three studs when i talk about next Russians Bara step. Pathos and Urbano already make strategic puppys in Pride of Russia.

Is true, at this moment Citone is not well represented in Russia except Garett In Gratsiano (excelent vision of this kennel) and Hanseaten line .
But..without Citone THEY (when i say THEY i say NOBODY) not can talk about perfection in expresion and shapes :lol: Citone is the LAST ELEMENT ! Without THEM , They are free to choice mediocrity :roll:
In this case, Citone time will comme soon ! :wink:

4.Yes, is possible. Italian multiply very much best Italian lines in Russia.
Is possible to appear one very good sire from actual combinations.At this moment I not see any super-sire like Fedor tall. But is he will appear, he need to to be promovated because " Show must go on ! "
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby BasKal » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:28 pm

People dont like to DUBLICATE Citone. In particullar they dont like to dublicate Gino. In my oppinion this is stupid.
As for the future sires, I dont like the pups of Pathos till now, except some notable exceptions like Ale Alamos del Citone. Pathos is disapointing mostly because he was mated with top females. ZZ is not proven at all-but interesting.
BasKal
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby BasKal » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:40 pm

Ι dont write about bloodlines but for actual kennels. Del Citone blood is international now, and intrusive to other kennels, like Franckenhorst on the past. For example I have a di Casa Coppo male-his sire is Hangar, a son of Quilan, his mother is a daughter of Gino. No Overdryve, only Jehny, his greatgrandmother is a Casa Coppo in reality.For me this is a Citone line male.
BasKal
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:12 am

Because you talk about FRANCKENHORST, in past they make one genetical dominance like V NEERLANDS STAMM kennel too.
If you observe back almost all Italian lines and kennels , Nobili Nati, Citone, DN, Via Samurai, Villa Conte, Vila Castelli, etc. they keep and today the initial blood-lines : V. FERROLHEIM , FURSTENFELD, OMBRE NERE , DI PRAGLIA ,BOSCO DI GIANO ,DE LA MORLIERE ,PALATINO,NERO SELVAGGIO ,DEL LITTORIO , VERDIANO, DACIAIO etc.

Is very interesant to study the mode of aparition of PRINZ V. NORDENN STAMM and eliminate dominace and enter in top. He choice right one female from best Franckenhorst and after choice Quinn. At the right moment, after right genetical combinations, one shoot one victory.

Now is time to Eastern breeders to prepare to get victory or..without Citone ..no victory :lol: .
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:51 am

Valencia wrote:4.Yes, is possible. Italian multiply very much best Italian lines in Russia.
Is possible to appear one very good sire from actual combinations.At this moment I not see any super-sire like Fedor tall. But is he will appear, he need to to be promovated because " Show must go on ! "

Maybe Boris will continue what start Fedor and G.V.
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

5 new stars

Unread postby Amaro » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:20 pm

1.Tahi-Reme Ameeriah
2.Pride of Russia Kaspij
3.Verenne di Casa Giardino
4.Fruthy Free di Perlanera
5.Iron di Casa Fox
Amaro
Novice