Top 5 judges

Top 5 kennels, top 10 males ever, top 10...

Top 5 judges

Unread postby Amaro » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:30 pm

Top 5 judges:

1.Pierluigi Pezzano
2.Wiblishauser
3.T.Becht
4.Barbara Corsini
5.Erika Szokol
Amaro
Novice
Novice

Unread postby Weinberge » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:09 pm

1. Pierluigi Pezzano

Mr Pezzano is a very exactly judge regarding the fine details, medium size, Furstenfeld characters. Only one thing...have impression , some time he accept too easy the little round eyes and 3 eye lid , or that is not so corect in my opinion.
For me the eyes are very important . A dog without corect eyes NEVER can get Excelent.

About the rest...he is a very fine observator and I am sure he can recognise a bloodline without looking in the pedigree.

I wish a Mr.Pezzano judgement in my country , but unfortunately Mr.Pezzano is not so loved by few mans .

About the rest of judges I do not comment because I do not know, but the last judgement from IDC , personally desapointed me, when judge downgraded in qualificativ a corect medium size dog with excelent tipicity body structure and eyes .

That is my personal opinion.
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby bmgillespie » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:25 am

Cannot speak on who is the best but I do beleive there is need for new judges, if you have same judges for years theneveryone will breed to those dogs which judges continously picks and judges have to be consistent. This in most cases is alright but not for Dobermanns. As Valencia pointed out for example the "eyes"., i fjudges continue to pick dogs with incorrect eyes then this will continue as with other things like standard size, feet, etc. So some new blood is definitely needed.
bmgillespie
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:44 am

The new blood do not exist. We must to select from what we have.

Then
The Judgement si important because he imprim breeding direction.
The fine details are very important. The eyes, the hair, the fire signs , etc.
I repeat..a dog with incorect eyes , short neck, short legs , never can get excelent in my opinion.

Somebdoy write yesterday in a Romanian forum:
"Today the politically actionate directly, at surface without any shame."
I do not know about what judges he reffer exactly, maybe he will specify.

Some time, I do not understand why Mr.Pezzano is atacked because he is very careffully with fine elements and very exactly in apreciation .
For example, few years ago he down-grade my female because she is a ancestral female and have old tipicity. I accept this because the judgement was CORECT ,*for me is important my Queena is a excelent producer female .

BUT is incredible for me how sistem eliminate my boy, " Rene Weinberge" Fantom , a medium size dog with corect and beautiful tipicity and eyes.
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Previous

Return to Top lists