Top 5 of young sires

Top 5 kennels, top 10 males ever, top 10...

Top 5 of young sires

Unread postby BasKal » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:08 am

1)Which are in your opinion the top 5 young males regarding their succes, or potential for BREEDING?(Under 4,5 years old).
2) Which are the very young males (Under 2,5 years) you think as more inderesting for breeding, and why?
BasKal
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:13 pm

1. PRINZ PARIS V.JAHRESTAL .Soon of Fedor del Nasi, Inbreeding 2-3 in longevive Baron Nike and Nitro strong Blood. One clear and strong genetics.

2.CITTO DEL DIAMANTE NERO - one 2-2 inbreeding in MORO DEL DIAMANTE NERO. Strong Diamante blood with Furstenfeld roots. Strong blood , fantastic mandible and head.

3.BORIS IZ DOMA DOMENI (and repetated mating in PRIDE OF RUSSIA kennel ) -FEDOR DEL NASI and BARCELONA IZ DOMA DOMENI (Pimm's daughter) and one inbreeding in 'BARA' Russian line.

For the rest 2 young males i will thinking more. When i say 'the best' i reffer at reproductive value and strong genetics or good step for future.
Attachments
Prinz Paris v.Jahrestal.jpg
Prinz Paris v.Jahrestal.jpg (179.98 KiB) Viewed 9499 times
Citto del Diamante Nero.jpg
Citto del Diamante Nero.jpg (215.54 KiB) Viewed 9488 times
BORIS IZ DOMA DOMENI.jpg
BORIS IZ DOMA DOMENI.jpg (216.34 KiB) Viewed 9481 times
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:29 pm

4.Latino Lorenco von Cobra - Rui Manuel son, one Cobra-Furstenfeld dog with Russian via RENSDORFF and INDI COBRA two maternal ascendance.
Attachments
Latino Lorenco von Cobra.jpg
Latino Lorenco von Cobra.jpg (57.29 KiB) Viewed 9474 times
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby gribbon » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:29 pm

In my opinion the most interesting young dog(almost 18 months old) considering phenotype and genotype is viper di campovalano (ferrofarahgomez di campovalano-rayafarah di campovalano).
gribbon
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby gribbon » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:30 pm

In my opinion the most interesting young dog(almost 18 months old) considering phenotype and genotype is viper di campovalano (ferrofarahgomez di campovalano-rayafarah di campovalano).
gribbon
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:26 pm

I search and see Viper pedigree.Is very interesant genetical.
Viper unify in one smart mode inbreeding using semi-brothers from best BEAUTYFUL Campovalano stud: Ferro and Athor. Both of them doubled by Farah di Campovalano for resistance.

Is one strong way to improve Farah characters via Ferro and Athor without lost Farah characters. Practically the base remaning Farah and Ferro and Athor are used only like elements for improve Farah basic characters.
(i sugest before similar mode to use with russian BARA line.- Don't use this in 'Hard ' lines :lol:)

I consider this scheme one genial Campovalano step because is one of the best possible thing :wink: .
Campovalano thinking is shaining, Viper genetics is shaining. The result of this subtile work can appear when Viper will be used next generations.
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:04 pm

Baksal, someone ask about Prinz Paris Jahrestal. What is your opinion about him (please comment and genetical) ?
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby BasKal » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:30 pm

For me Prinz he is just normal dog.I like the pedigree, I was interested to buy one of his brown sisters when the litter was young, but some family problem stopped me. He was bred to some good bitches, but he is not inspire me as a specimen. He has a good head.And the pedigree is healthy, something very important.
As for now, of all you and gribbon mentioned, only Latino Lorenco is really in my top list (and we will sea if he passes that very curious topline). Viper looks too light to be a great sire, but he will produce some good ones ocasionally,because Prosperi has many good females . After some dissapointment at first, I begun to have a genuine interest to Riverathorfarah di Campovalano (who is a magnificent dog).His son Sensei also maby he will make the grade (He is the only male I am crazy to breed to-but the truth is that I dont know what to expect). Also, from my top five cannot excluded Dragonheartluna di Campovalano.Cito del Diamante Nero has a very strong head-and nothing else (bad front angles, bad croup, weak behind, poor colors, and a general lack of harmony).He is interesting but not for a top five.
BasKal
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:14 pm

I like your rationament :lol:
I am couriouse who is your top 5 :lol:
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby BasKal » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:21 pm

I will publish my top 5 in some days... I dont think that my opinion matters so much, as greece is very removed from the center of dobermann development. I also expect more friends to write here.
BasKal
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:24 pm

You think i am patience to waiting few days to publish your top 5 secrets ?
You wrong but what can i make ?. :lol:
I waiting Baksal top 5 :shock:
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:28 pm

Baksal i have one GREAT IDEEA . (In ROmania mans with many ideea is nik-named 'idiot'- fortunately not know english word).

Publishing every day one of them . In 5 days you will finish. :D
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby BasKal » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:06 pm

1) Edgar of Royal Wing ZTP V1A, IPO1
BasKal
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby BasKal » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:10 pm

They are all pretty famous, because a "secret" dog cannot have breeding potential. At first, they must attract breeders. :lol: :lol:
BasKal
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:22 pm

BasKal wrote:1) Edgar of Royal Wing ZTP V1A, IPO1

Edgar of Royal Wing (Willow Betelges x Gravin Hydra van Neerlands Stam)
Now i search info about Gravin Hydra van Neerlands Stam. :shock:

Baksal, be nice in future, when you use unusual dog or kennel name, please offer in name of God one pedigree link , kennel link , photos or more information...
:roll: :P
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Next

Return to Top lists