Top 5 of young sires

Top 5 kennels, top 10 males ever, top 10...

Unread postby BasKal » Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:03 pm

Your calculations mean nothing. Pathos is result of Pezanno;s breeding decisions. The Citone "blood" is that of Alpha Citone. All other are Outcrosses.
BasKal
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:08 pm

Oky doky Baksal. For me is convenable and this variance.
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby xendo » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:28 pm

to gribbon:

do you have an other pic of antheus villa castelli?
one in stand and one headpic?

xendo
xendo
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby alberto » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:56 pm

Gribbon,for what it counts,I give u my opinion on the 3 heads......:

- OK,maybe I like hypertipicals too much,but Citto is "the" head among the three.....:the best expression,dark eyes,monstrous lenght,incredible cranium-muzzle ratio,dark pigments,good chisel,still slim and narrow head,good eyes position and shape,giant teeth,INCREDIBLE underjaw....he has something "special" and unique u probably can catch only in real life....(have u seen the new pics of graz??....take a look at that head....)
-Urbano,wonderful head,wonderful chisel,great stop,good volumes,DAAARK eyes and pigment,maybe a little short for my likings,but still an amazing ratio....
- Pathos....maybe,in my opinion,a little bit overrated as a head....not as chiseled as the other two....more like an,how can I say..."unpure" head,with however good lenght,ratio and volumes,a great and top level head....but eyes....unfortunately they are definitely too light...and not medium!!!.....and that,at least in Italy,is an important fault......!
alberto

Unread postby gribbon » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:56 pm

hello xendo!
have a look at "opinions about my dobie-antheus di villa castelli"
You will find some pics there.During the next days i expect some new photos of antheus.An Italian friend will make some photos for me.He promised that so i am looking forward to see them! :D and of course i wil send to you too.
gribbon
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby xendo » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:00 pm

i´ve just seen some more pics from antheus in the toppic "opinions about my dobe"

a wonderful and very correct male according to the standard.
correct size, typical masculine head (not overdone), superb backline, well angulated rear and front, nice face-expression.

i don´t like so much three little things: to dark mask, a little bit much skin at throat, could have a bit more deepth of chest...so it seems on the fotos.

in genaral a really excellent standard-male, not a trendmale what most judges and most people want to see today. this may be the reason, antheus is not used for breeding till now.

xendo
xendo
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:09 pm

xendo wrote:, not a trendmale what most judges and most people want to see today. this may be the reason, antheus is not used for breeding till now.
xendo

When i have intention (because i know Antheus owner) to mate at this male , in my country this male not have reproductive right like his brother Athos or like others Campovalano dogs like Alan by example , because ZTP or IPO reason :lol:
This in time when PRACTICALY IN ROMANIA NOT EXIST MALES FOR MATING . SMART DECISION :lol:

About Citto and Antheus or others, i think is suficiently space in DR to talk about both of them.
I like Alberto description especial MONSTRUOS CANINS :lol: By long time i not see long canins at one true dobermann, only joke-canins.

:D
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby xendo » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:22 pm

to valencia:

i don´t have more informations about antheus, i only wrote my sight of view about him (from photos!)

i don´t know if he has ztp or a workingcertificate. but i think, he could be an interesting alternative to the todays overdone males, but must be put to the correct females.

xendo (who is now going to walk with his dobermann) 8)
xendo
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:32 pm

xendo wrote:to valencia:

i don´t have more informations about antheus, i only wrote my sight of view about him (from photos!)

i don´t know if he has ztp or a workingcertificate. but i think, he could be an interesting alternative to the todays overdone males, but must be put to the correct females.

xendo (who is now going to walk with his dobermann) 8)

To construct one dobermann not need obligatory ZTP or IPO. If you are smart and know the truth , can construct free not like soldiers full by rules: YES MY COMANDANT !
You are right when say about RIGHT FEMALE. Nothing is not imposible.
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby gribbon » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:24 pm

hello alberto!
when i wrote medium eyes about pathos i mean medium light but i was writing fast and my english are not the best especially when i write fast!hahaha!!I agree that light eyes is big fault not only in Italy but in every country(i hope!) but i think that also light markings is a big fault and that breeders and judges must pay attention to this too!Light markings colour reminds dobermans of the 20's and 30's.Old style but i am not sure that breeders who have this problem inside their lines try to improve the situation.
gribbon
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby BD » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:42 pm

just adding a dob that seems to me with potentials in breeding:
NATHAN URBHAY di MATARIO
Black Division
BD

Unread postby BasKal » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:18 pm

Good comformation and bloodline are not enough. The dog must be used in numbers. I doupt that this beautiful male will have many matings. Anyway, I like him.
My list are not dogs I like. I like only 2 of them really. But I think that they will have chances and that they will produce.
A funny "war" was that about Citto: A 3 years old who has not puppies. Numbers are important too.
BasKal
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:24 pm

I seen on the-dobermann.com first page a 12 months young male named Zedor del Nasi.

I like to hear other opinions , the similitude with his father is more that his name ?

In my opinion , yes, it is . Same general apperance, same angles, body shapes, head style , sure...at a " young scale".
I like this young male and presence of Ferro in his pedigree .
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby bmgillespie » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:55 pm

Valencia wrote:I seen on the-dobermann.com first page a 12 months young male named Zedor del Nasi.

I like to hear other opinions , the similitude with his father is more that his name ?

In my opinion , yes, it is . Same general apperance, same angles, body shapes, head style , sure...at a " young scale".
I like this young male and presence of Ferro in his pedigree .

Valencia,
i have seen Zedor and I have same opinion as you, he is excellent and has Big Winner in his future if he stays like he is. He has a full brother "Zeus" here in U.S that looks a lot like him.
bmgillespie
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:50 pm

bmgillespie wrote:Valencia,
i have seen Zedor and I have same opinion as you, he is excellent and has Big Winner in his future if he stays like he is. He has a full brother "Zeus" here in U.S that looks a lot like him.

Congratulation ,
Then...the man who advised you to get a full brother has a great vision :lol:
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

PreviousNext

Return to Top lists