Top 5 of young sires

Top 5 kennels, top 10 males ever, top 10...

Unread postby Dobru » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:50 pm

Some littermates from Prince Paris von Jahrestal died early and some of Prince children are died early too.
Dobru

Unread postby dinko2506 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:53 pm

"History likes to repeat..." with a little bit of Gino through Ferro. Ferro has very strong back, what is good for Fedors progeny!
dinko2506
Novice
Novice

Unread postby Weinberge » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:06 am

I found a interesting mail from 31.10.2008 , where I announce Del Nasi breeder about my intention to bring in Romania a female from Z litter (20.10.2008) . The response was amiable , but unfortunately the mans witch I talk to bring a female has renounced.

The young Zedor is the confirmation of value of this combination resulted from confluence of Frankenhorst and a old Russian mother,witch now get a Italian Ferrari engine via Ferro .

In my opinion genetically and fenotipically , this young sire Zedor, can take forward the Fedor story.

P.S. Let wait the result of Dasha ans SK Zeus. I say before , he will come :lol:
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby bmgillespie » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:29 pm

Valencia wrote:I found a interesting mail from 31.10.2008 , where I announce Del Nasi breeder about my intention to bring in Romania a female from Z litter (20.10.2008) . The response was amiable , but unfortunately the mans witch I talk to bring a female has renounced.

The young Zedor is the confirmation of value of this combination resulted from confluence of Frankenhorst and a old Russian mother,witch now get a Italian Ferrari engine via Ferro .

In my opinion genetically and fenotipically , this young sire Zedor, can take forward the Fedor story.

P.S. Let wait the result of Dasha ans SK Zeus. I say before , he will come :lol:

Valencia,
I learned yesterday that there is not only one more like Zedor here in the U.S but two, they could be considered triplets. They ar named Zulu & Zeus. This " "Z" litter have produced 3 of the best looking brown male puppies I have seen and may be Fedors' best litter ever. If I get pictures I will post them. I hope to use one of them in the future with my female, they are the same age :D
bmgillespie
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby dinko2506 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:33 pm

dinko2506
Novice
Novice

Unread postby von Cosack Dobermann » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:20 pm

I must admitt when I first saw Fedor I was interested in him because I liked his head and he showed good muscle mass although he was very low to the ground on his underside (no tuck up) which makes these dogs look very unathletic. He is cow hocked and seems to pass that along to his get too. He looks long in the body and has no spring of rib. The dogs that come down from Prinz look nothing like him, they resemble Nike to me except it seems their very short legged. I'm hoping Fedors get begin to produce better dogs than he is, hes not a great dog by any means in fact I think Nike is a much better looking, balanced dog than his son. I think health concerns are also there unfortunately too, I took a chance on a pup from him a few years ago and was defastated when a PDA heart was the cause of a very early death to a little 13 week old pup. Now it takes two to consider when death calls but the dam was from the same basic lines too and a novice dam (first time bred). You can research, and be dillegent in your quest to discover as many facts as possible but it seems luck is needed also. What I've learned in the last 3.5 years allows me to suggest looking else wheres from Fedor my experience might be the exception but it happened none the less. Hopefully the progeny supplies better health in the future. Von
von Cosack Dobermann

Previous

Return to Top lists