Worst male/female champion heads

Top 5 kennels, top 10 males ever, top 10...

Worst male/female champion heads

Unread postby BasKal » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:26 pm

Write your top-10. Only champions and siegers, which make their titles after 1995.A short analysis would be good. Only for the brave!
BasKal
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Re: Worst male/female champion heads

Unread postby Carlos2006 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:31 pm

BasKal wrote:Write your top-10. Only champions and siegers, which make their titles after 1995.A short analysis would be good. Only for the brave!

Hello 8)
Carlos2006
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Re: Worst male/female champion heads

Unread postby Carlos2006 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:34 pm

BasKal wrote:Write your top-10. Only champions and siegers, which make their titles after 1995.A short analysis would be good. Only for the brave!

I am all, ears :D
Carlos2006
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby BasKal » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:37 pm

I will wait for the preferences of the very respected members of this forum. 8)
For some time... :lol:
BasKal
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Carlos2006 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:43 pm

BasKal wrote:I will wait for the preferences of the very respected members of this forum. 8)
For some time... :lol:

naturally, ears cuts :D
Carlos2006
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby xendo » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:45 pm

a not good, you can say bad :wink: head has hangar sauli grimaldi, a idc-winner black males.
i don´t want to say that hangar is a bad male if you look at all parts of him, but his headtype is not my preference.

xendo
xendo
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby BasKal » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:10 pm

O gods! Here is a brave worthy of the eagle feathers! :lol: :lol:
Well done xendo, and a reasonable choise too :smt023
But, there are many far worst I think...
BasKal
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby BasKal » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:11 pm

2 times :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
BasKal
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby xendo » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:18 pm

three more:

bombastic vom hanseaten, bad headtype, too long in body
jazz du duche du wurtemberg, bad headtype

and one bit later: haito, terrible headtype but idc-winner
xendo
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby BasKal » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:35 pm

Haito, yes. One of the reasons I put a time barrier, is that because the general level of the breed was not such as it is now before 1995. Then a sieger like Haito was not so diverce with the general level of the existing CAC worthy dogs. The real good types were rarities.
I didnt like the head of Bombastic as a young dog, but I thing that it was corrected nicely as a mature animal. Not a great type, but reasonable. His length of back is out of topic.
BasKal
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby alberto » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:19 am

Ok Baskal,u already know the type I like,so maybe u won't be surprised by my choices.....
- I agree on Hangar......
- Ferrofarahgomez di Campovalano......good body,but I definitely DON'T like his head....!
-as for AIAD siegers,Battista di Casa Fox.....a Wiblishauser invention,his head is like a bean....!
- Paradiz Ronado Kosmos.....too short,bad eyes position,unexistent stop...!
alberto

Unread postby BasKal » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:58 am

Ok, siegers have not the worst heads possible anyway. I dont like a lot of quite correct heads but I can regornise that they are in type, with their particular problems. The topic is about national and intermational champions as well. Dont write only about siegers. Feel free! Alberto you find me near you, with the exception of Fero. He has not my ideal head, but he is not a bad type. He has only slight problems. Bytheway, I petted him last november. I am not judging from fotos. Kosmos is a top choice.
BasKal
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Carlos2006 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:36 am

BasKal wrote:Haito, yes. One of the reasons I put a time barrier, is that because the general level of the breed was not such as it is now before 1995. Then a sieger like Haito was not so diverce with the general level of the existing CAC worthy dogs. The real good types were rarities.
I didnt like the head of Bombastic as a young dog, but I thing that it was corrected nicely as a mature animal. Not a great type, but reasonable. His length of back is out of topic.

Good morning Baskal,you see like we are not similar . I go hunting of bandits, you to continue to go at hunting of GHOSTS :D
Carlos2006
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:06 am

Carlos, why you play with Baksal in this mode ?
Maybe me and Baksal not have similar vision , but he have passion, he have good knowledge in my opinion, even like to criticisse .
I make only one critique at his adress , he 'defend' good health, criticisse dangerouse line but love much more vangloriouse beauty.
In rest..is a good man and passionate breeder (only little vanitouse -latin blood).

Baksal, sorry for off-topic opininion but if friends not have right to say opinion... who have ? enemy ? :D
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby BasKal » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:37 am

I consider Carlos a friend of a very special type :lol: :lol:
He can write as he pleases. Anyway, this topic is more fan...
:lol:
Alin give us your opinion in this topic. (Where did you see vanity in me? I never advertised in review. :lol: I also admit that my dogs have faults(!).Even the champions. I also show my dogs lightly and only under respected judges> I dont hunt results ) .
The truth is that I do like some dogs from dangerous lines. But if I use these lines I do it carefully*> This is my point. My problem with you, is that when you like a dog from a dangerous line, you baptise him "clear"(!).

*The exception is my Kevins' line. But these linebred pups are only for me. If they have health problems I will pay the price.
The newest is Horama Happy Red Lady. A killer! Go to the database.She has a really strong muzzle and the darkest possible eyes for a brown.She is also the tamer of Fedor's son. :lol: :lol:
BasKal
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Next

Return to Top lists