- Baron Nike Renewall (Breathtaking as a structure, unbeliavable flat scull, very long, Eyes could be darker.)From life
- Gino Gomez del Citone (almost perfect, he has slightly dommed scull)
- Fedor del Nasi (A Baron Nike look- alike, but his parallelism is not as perfect as Nike's. He has better eye color and stronger muzzle and jaws, but he also has lips, and a slightly more dommed skull.He gives an impression of great beauty and power)
- Graphic Line Favorit (Excellent expression-maby the best, and strong muzzle, somewhat short head. He has a style of no-real beauty)
- Citto del Diamante Nero (Impressive volume, length, very strong and long muzzle. The bridge of the nose is not straight, scull not flat, some lips. Important dimmentions, Hypetypical, good for breeding. I like his sister COCO more)
- Pathos delle Querce Nere (All well, quite long, but I would like more stop, better eye color, a more chiseled head in general, stronger underjaw, less lips, all them slightly - high class head anyway. I wonder if his mother was put to Victor Vito...)
- Graaf Zeppelin v Neerlands Stamm (Perfect parallels, but not flat scull. Head short and wide. I didnt like his expression in IDC video, also his eyes were not very dark.)
These are all heads of champion level. No head between them is a "Bad" head.
Pezzano was saying the same about head and type at judging seminars at 1994. The small minded who call Gino "a big female" are ussually the admirers of some anabolized brutt. They were plenty in Greece then. And Russian "type",(what type??), made them more in all europe these days.They are usually young and innexperienced. I am not refering in any particular bloodline, but when the time will come to publish my "bad head top-5), ALL will be Russian "champions".
This doesnt mean that they are not good types in Russia, far from it. Grande Vinko, Teraline, Zoosfery, and many others, have excellent dogs.