For head's sake......

Top 5 kennels, top 10 males ever, top 10...

Unread postby Weinberge » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:52 am

About Eastern lines....

because the old blood was so lowly selected.(I refer to morphology-I dont know about character in Russia, but I suppose they were selected more for character at the time of USSR.)

Russian type doesnt exist, because russian dogs are very dissimilar between them, partly I had seen very different russian dogs belonging in the same litter. For example many of my top-ugly champions have very beautiful brothers and sisters.

I not know when begin exactly in Russia , i found some writes who say 1930 years. What hapened exactly notbody not know.
In pedigrees, BARA brench (exist 3 BARA female in my researches) comme before 1952 years. This BARA brench for me is one true history , one hard history and one selection with unique scop: TO SURVIVE .
This genes is writed strong in long years by 'hard' and 'almost natural' Russian selection without new blood infussion .
Is very interesant to wread history writed by Mr.Rosenberg even not reffer from the begining. He talk much more about GESS who comme from BARA but..BARA lines is one secret. We can only suppose.

Only de Grande Vinko has a fixed style, because Andromeda was so powerful as a producer.

I see and i post many beautiful dogs who comme from Russian line especial via Ak-YAR.

About Doberhill , Naplemente and Arany , they exist yet, is true not soo numerouse like Russian BARA brench.
Doberhill's exist in Nordic country. Look only in Alpha Nordic kennel.
Naplemente....unfortunately Weinberge brench except my Mohicans is almost lost but.. ..i have over 220 :lol:
Survive Urgehaty via Tahi Reme and even i atack Tahi-Reme (because i am nervouse :twisted: ) they will remaning Naplemente.
Sarkany survive too at this ' Italian head war ' in Hungary (for example Grafixa kennel), my line and few Russian line.
Dob Bet survive too in few lines but in very low number.

ONE VERY LOW SURVIVORS NUMBER. Only BARA remaning invisible like cameleon and strong.

New breeders not know value of this blood and not know to breed this blood. They renounce in favor of new occidental lines. And..what they maked ? Maked only some good results with Italian dogs. Nothing else, nothing memorable for history yet.

But...what time ME and one (because exist one trinity) Romanian & Hungarian& Russian dog exist alive , we will go ahead.
And my Romanian breeders already know what mean to GO AHEAD !
and KEEP WALKING !
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:33 pm

Baksal about your tipicity, bla bla bla....and..BLA BLA BLA
i think you need to understand one thing :

NO MORE SACRIFICE WITHOUT BRAIN IN EASTERN LINES !

HEAD ERA WAS OVER !
IS TIME OF HEART AND TO BREEDING WITH HEART !
Last edited by Weinberge on Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby BasKal » Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:32 pm

...Nobody except few kennels will not make inbreeding in these litters to can talk about one continuity. What you make with Kevin or Stevinhage with Figaro are exceptions.

Probably you live on another planet, or you dont know to read apedigree. Inbreeding in "A" and "G" also with a drop of "Q" via Kevins sister, is practiced very often . They are also many combinations of Tigr iz Slavnoi Stai with these Citone lines. Look at proud atvertisements. Also, modern Campovalanos are almost all "G" and "A" multiplies.
It would be nice to learn to wright some things correct "Steinhage grand" is not "Stevinhage". My Kevin litters are few, and only for me> In reality the bulk of my breeding is free of Citone entirely.
BasKal
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:09 pm

Sure..sure..and in Romania exist some A Citone & G Citone inbreeding.
Only Tigr missing :lol:
I think i talk without sense because this breeders generation will maked only what know : breeding for head . Head hunters !

Practically i lost my time in tis forum. This is my conclusion after all this time.
Maybe new generation to change something...but they need TIME and
FREE WAY. For this NEW breeders i talk.

P.S. I regreat what hapened in Grece with fire and burn house and forest.I see at TV one burn house , and.. one dobermann.
Last edited by Weinberge on Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby BasKal » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:28 pm

A Tango - Kevin's Princess male pup (7months) may was lost on the first day of fire. I cannot find the owner and may she is dead or injured.
Joanna's and Tango house was in danger yesterday, but it escaped.
My vilage on mount Taygetos was burned.
I dont know what to say...
BasKal
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:33 pm

What we can say? Keep walking my OLD Baksal !
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby BasKal » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:59 pm

Back to dobs.
When I discuss morphology, I am a head hunter. Type cannot exist without a typical head.

BUT WHEN I DISCUSS TYPE in life, and in breeding practice, CHARACTER is the most important thing.And I dont mean only the official character tests, and all of these, but everyday character and inteligence.The beauty of the head is the first somatic trait.
We are in a forum, we can discuss only fotos not real dogs and behaviors.
BasKal
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:15 pm

Yes, normal mode is HEALTH, CHARACTER and BEAUTY
I already start to talk about character keys.
Maybe is good to start one new topic : best character keys
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby dinko2506 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:01 am

But one think about head-expression. Try to look not only technical elements of head, put head of particular dog on body and then head shows overall character-expression in space. Look at Akuna matata, Moro DN, Urbano...you can see nice head, but also the great character through the head expression. Gino had nice head, beautiful, but I could not see power, I saw elegance, that what he was, pure Italian elegance. Gamon, I see so much power, through head expression. I wold like to see more dogs with different expression. I think all of you want...for breed in future.
dinko2506
Novice
Novice

Unread postby bmgillespie » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:57 am

dinko256, I agre what you say about Dobermann with different expressions. I have read everything on this site and you have summed it up by making this statement. I am one who would not like to see all Dobermanns that look the same. The only things that would be nice to be the same is good health & character. I like the different looks in our dogs. I have purchsed my puppies based on this. I like elegant dogs like Gino, I also like powerful dogs like Baron & Fedor. I like the long type like Ferro and the short type like Pako. It would not be fun to have all of them look alike no more than it would be for all humans to be the same. Everyone that owns a Dobermann should think that their dog is perfect because in the end that is all that really matters. That is my opinion. :D
bmgillespie
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Previous

Return to Top lists