Dobermanns, Male or Female or breedings that are vWD Clear

Dobermanns, Male or Female or breedings that are vWD Clear

Unread postby bmgillespie » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:11 pm

I would like people to post Dobermanns Male or Female that are certified vWD CLEAR only.
Ones that list this that I know of :
Maxim di Altobello
Carlos z Padoku
Pimm's Number One iz Doma Domeni
F'Hiram-Abif Royal Bell

This is just a start, I ask for this list because it concerns me that all these matings of great dogs has no listing for either the male or female in a lot of them. I will be looking to purchase a new female in the near future and would like her from two known clear parents. P.S. I already know Fedor is a carrier which is to bad ecuase almost none of his matings I see listed states that the female was clear. So people with clear females please list them.
bmgillespie
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby bmgillespie » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:30 pm

Found a few more:
Chris z Padoku
Don Diego v. Harten Kern
Henry von der Horringhauser Hoh
Ken-Ti's Bongo
Gordon Royal Bell
Afton von Gruosi (female)
High Hope of Maja v. Noblesshof (female)
Sanguesa Velvet Venus (female)
Vivienne Miratio (female)
Odette Hanired del Rio Bianco (female)
Adamoci Burmecia at Ruzuna (female)
bmgillespie
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Ronindobe » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:48 pm

Keep digging Bryant. Hope you are putting this list on a saved list for databasing. Just drove by Columbus this weekend, but didn't have time to contact you to say hello. Hope all is well with you and the dogs! Will contact you soon about some networking that is being organized.
Ronindobe
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby bmgillespie » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:51 am

Ronindobe wrote:Keep digging Bryant. Hope you are putting this list on a saved list for databasing. Just drove by Columbus this weekend, but didn't have time to contact you to say hello. Hope all is well with you and the dogs! Will contact you soon about some networking that is being organized.

Hello Ronindobe,
yes, I am keeping a list. I am going to try to find all that are clear and then try to piece together what I can from their off spring that has been tested to try and narrow down who is clear and who is not. It will take sometime but if people contribute or get these dogs tested it would help a lot. I am not asking for champions, titles just vWD test. It is interesting that most of the Siegers or top studs does not seeem to have been tested or results posted anywhere. Gino is the only one who states that he is clear. I hope this is a fact becuase I haveone of his grandsons by Ferro and one granddaughter from Zordon and all I can find is that Zordon is "Free" which does not say a lot. I will be getting my female tested this month and hope she takes after her grandfather.
bmgillespie
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby bmgillespie » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:55 am

Here are a few more:

Citto von der Wudritz
Gino Gomez del Citone :D :D :D
Francesca di Altobello
Royal Ruby di Altobello

Hopefully more to come.
bmgillespie
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby n » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:42 pm

Before listing the names, you must make sure the test has been by DNA. There are still many dogs that have only the Elisa test which cannot be trusted.

There is one Finnish list and one Swedish one than can help you get started. I will find the links for you if someone doesn't do it first. ;)
n

Unread postby Weinberge » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:55 pm

Hello ! What happened with you ?
Nobody talk about IDC winner ? About shows ?
Incredible ! In all forums & blogs same discussions again and again !

You search tests in the same bloodlines , and nobody search new clear bloodlines :lol:
More than 3 generations outcross . :lol:
Except the Diamante dogs and old Citone side nothing exist in actuality ?

But please, without the same lines in 'working!" version .
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby bmgillespie » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:51 am

n wrote:Before listing the names, you must make sure the test has been by DNA. There are still many dogs that have only the Elisa test which cannot be trusted.

There is one Finnish list and one Swedish one than can help you get started. I will find the links for you if someone doesn't do it first. ;)

I know what you say is true, I am just trying to get people to start posting some results. I would appreciate the links.

valencia, I do not understand what you are saying. Please, clarify.
bmgillespie
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby MyriamC » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:25 pm

Prinz Paris von Jahrestal vetmedlab N/N
MyriamC
Newby

Unread postby bmgillespie » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:39 am

MyriamC wrote:Prinz Paris von Jahrestal vetmedlab N/N

thank you, will add to my list :D
bmgillespie
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby jotunheim » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:53 am

Finnish link: http://www.sdy.fi/jalostus/ - then click on: Terveys - then click on vWD Tulokset, and you will find a list of tested dogs / results.

translateion: Vapaa = clear - Kantaja = carrier - Sairas = affected

Bitten
Bitten Jönsson
jotunheim
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby bmgillespie » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:48 pm

jotunheim wrote:Finnish link: http://www.sdy.fi/jalostus/ - then click on: Terveys - then click on vWD Tulokset, and you will find a list of tested dogs / results.

Bitten

thank you :D , but I noticed there is at least one error in database in mating between berkensingel vd vayu & haus mann v brea there are 4 puppies 1 vapaa (clear), 2 kantaja (carrier) 1 sairas (affected), I do not think this is possible from what I read.
bmgillespie
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby jotunheim » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:00 pm

bmgillespie wrote:
jotunheim wrote:Finnish link: http://www.sdy.fi/jalostus/ - then click on: Terveys - then click on vWD Tulokset, and you will find a list of tested dogs / results.

Bitten

thank you :D , but I noticed there is at least one error in database in mating between berkensingel vd vayu & haus mann v brea there are 4 puppies 1 vapaa (clear), 2 kantaja (carrier) 1 sairas (affected), I do not think this is possible from what I read.

This is a link to the breeders web site: http://www.bruckendorfer.com/k_litter/klitter_en.htm
As you will see from the web site Vaya Berkensingel has been re-tested, result "carrier" ...

Bitten
Bitten Jönsson
jotunheim
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby bmgillespie » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:24 pm

jotunheim wrote:
bmgillespie wrote:

Bitten

This is a link to the breeders web site: http://www.bruckendorfer.com/k_litter/klitter_en.htm
As you will see from the web site Vaya Berkensingel has been re-tested, result "carrier" ...

Bitten

Thank you, I informed owner of possible mistake. I double checked chart and it is not possible to have a clear and an affected puppy in same litter.
bmgillespie
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby jotunheim » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:27 pm

When both parents are, as in this case, carriers, it's possible to have affected, carriers and clear puppies.

Bitten
Bitten Jönsson
jotunheim
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Next

Return to General dobermann issues