ROmanian dobermanns - looking to the future

Unread postby Weinberge » Sun May 29, 2011 6:17 am

1+1=2

Waiting to Bitten to show us one dog with ONLY Furstenfeld in first genetical positions influence like Urbano have.

In the genetical structure of Bitten 2010 litter , from Zarek (and I consider Zarek one of the best non-Forell dogs), where are Furstenfelds ? The first influence is Chico V Forell .

He make good job on Bingo Elendonk working line ,excelent line longevity, but Cila Furstenfeld is alone and must to understood where Furstenfelds really are .
Attachments
Jotun 2010.jpg
Jotun 2010.jpg (64.2 KiB) Viewed 1751 times
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Camelot1 » Sun May 29, 2011 10:46 am

its good that you show the influence of dn ...and why he has good heads ....i remember baskal said that every breeder has lump in the pedigree ...and i said the difference of furstenfeld was that he went to lump mch more ....and its the same with dn ,..and if u show coco dn and cito dn ..and pablito dn ..i dont know but should show even higher to lump ...vello etc ....and there muzzles were the longest ,,,,,diamante nero has double the % of lump v hagenstolz ...no wonder these others breeders cant get as good heads as shown...as you quite right said one furstemfeld is not enough if they dont maintain it ...
Camelot1
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Sun May 29, 2011 12:36 pm

Camelot1 wrote:its good that you show the influence of dn ...and why he has good heads ....i remember baskal said that every breeder has lump in the pedigree ...and i said the difference of furstenfeld was that he went to lump mch more ....and its the same with dn ,..and if u show coco dn and cito dn ..and pablito dn ..i dont know but should show even higher to lump ...vello etc ....and there muzzles were the longest ,,,,,diamante nero has double the % of lump v hagenstolz ...no wonder these others breeders cant get as good heads as shown...as you quite right said one furstemfeld is not enough if they dont maintain it ...

Bravou ! This is one of the best your post !
You said a historical truth: the influence of LUMP ! The breed blue blood and key is ALEX V. KLEINWALDHEIM . Lump is the PRINCE because his blood-purity (half brothers in Alex ). Furstenfeld follow that path and keep pure this blue blood.

Then I ask again : WHO ARE THE PRINCES AND WHO THE BEGGARS ?
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:05 pm

New puppys in kennel! 
5 puppys from Fantom in Black and a last old female from Romanian line was borned .Because they are  Weinbergers in blood I decided to assum them and give to them their names back! 
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:19 pm

Ronindobe wrote:Congratulations Alin and Fantom/mommy!! Good health to them!!

tks, but here is nothing spectaculose except the fact that a old female find phisical resources and has genetical power to born puppys.That blodline life thirst is spectaculouse.
For me this point is sad. Supposing that somebody, told me in past that from hundredths our dobermanns, now, after 20 years ,I will breed from a last female , with 20 years ago tipicity I am sure that the response can be only one : you are crazy !

I am very disapointed by how breeding is running today especial because genetic limitations. Then, near happyness, I sensed a bitter taste every time when a new generation was borned .
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Who can guess who they are ?
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby ROBIN » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:34 pm

:D very good my friend

please post the pedigree or sent it to me via pm
Robin of Clyde ,you will always live in my heart

www.doberman.gr
ROBIN
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:10 am

Dear Robin, they are not my puppys from Urbano and FF.
They are borned from cum Laudae Champion Fantom in Black and a old female about I was criticised that I mated at oldage. But I don't regreat, she is fine and I succed to multiplied her old genetic.
I don't know how mudern they will look , for moment they look strong and modern. This is my last problem today.

From their mother pedigree:
2 time ARANY-SARCANY DARLAN in 4-5-th column pedigree , son of ARANY-SARCANY BENETT , grand son of JACK V. WEINBERGE and NAPLEMENTE ARRY , daughter of DELPHIN WEINBERGER and grand-daughter of Russian Roulette player NIKY, that bloodline combined with DOBERHILL BLACK ELFI , daughter of GUY'S HILO V. NORDEN STAMM and GISELLE V D VESTE OTZBERG .

In 4-th column , AYRAC DE ALBAC presance, son of same ARANY-SARCANY DARLAN , grand son of JACK V. WEINBERGE , etc , ALFA DE RARAU (COR 13) daughter of PALKOHEGY LURKO (COR2/143) and SOVARADY KITTY , inbreeded with ANDA DE RARAU COR 9 , from same PALKOHEGY LURKO (COR2/143) and same SOVARADY KITTY (most probable grand daughter of same true Russian player NICKY).

Mother genetic analyse :
31x BORONG THE WARLOCK and probable more than 9 x Russian NICKY.

16 x JACK V. WEINBERGE (starting with column 7 of pedigree) , 27 ELKE V. WEINBERGE (DZB 76804) , 4x DELPHIN WEINBERGER , 6x NORIS V WEINBERGE , 4x JULIANE V WEINBERGER , 2 x PRINZ V WEINBERGE , 8 x HELLA V WEINBERGE , 2 x KING V. WEINBERGE , 2 x ELKE V. WEINBERGE (DZB 81671) , 2 x OSSY V WEINBERGE , 2 x ORIS V WEINBERGE , 4 x EMBER V. WEINBERGE

First influence in 596 LUMP V. HAGENSTOLZ , scond influence 149 x VELLO V. FÜRSTENFELD , 3-th influence 64 BRYAN V. FORELL , 157 x KIRA V. ROMBERG , 26 x GUY'S HILO V. NORDEN STAMM , 249 x BORDO V. FÜRSTENFELD, 229x CITA GERMANIA,96x CHICO V. FORELL .

Near Dino, our second titan Brissili :shock: is hided inside and only Dinosaurum daughters have power to command him and ofer to him the imortality.
Last edited by Weinberge on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:55 am

P.S. Only few persons know to recognise WHO THEY REALLY ARE , because sometime , God hided well preciouse things . And Fantom is one from unique males which have the key to unify our history.
For the first time , that puppys unified in their blood our brokened and losted history .
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:08 am

This is a ACHR-COR document , scanned from the original dobermann registry from 1970 years. This is the Romanian starting point of our Romanian ( & Eastern) losted history. For the moment I saved this first page of history but I ask myself who care about that and for how long time .... Then..I will enter with them in deadly Arena of shows.
Attachments
COR document.jpg
(345.22 KiB) Downloaded 1057 times
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:24 am

Do you saw what is writed on COR document at position no. 36?
Few initials : URSS.

At position 38 is writed another word: JENNIS, daughter of Tinan Stezi and grand mother of fantastic elGreco dobermanns which represent, near Russian Niky the maternal line of my avatar dog.

Now you understood who are that ancestral puppys ?
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:22 am

Like a storry ..i saw on TV-Animal Planet the story of a Lioness which losted her little puppys.
After she searching her puppys without succes few days, she find a new borned doe Impala.
Between her hunting and maternal instincts was started a battle, but finnaly maternal instinct was more strong.
She adopt this little doe puppy . Starting with this moment she defend the doe and taked care by him.
The final of story is dure, like any wild story, a big lion atacked them and kill the adopted doe.

Returning on our dobermanns maternal instinct , the dobermann female, few years ago has a accidental mating with a rotwailler.
Probable because races imcompatibilitie, she borned 2 dead puppy and one which survived only few days.
After last puppy death, 3 days she searched her puppys everywhere.
In a day, the owner put few cat puppys in a box , outside of the home, under heat of the sun.
When he return , he finded no cat, all the pussycats was stoled from the box .
The dobermann female passed over her hunting instinct and adopted them.  

How many dobermann bloodlines you know to make that ?
I know only one and both storys are real because the female is the mother of that puppys.And because my Queena , adopted her daughter puppys and take care by them more than their natural mother
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby jotunheim » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:18 am

Valencia wrote:Like a storry ..i saw on TV-Animal Planet the story of a Lioness which losted her little puppys.
After she searching her puppys without succes few days, she find a new borned doe Impala.
Between her hunting and maternal instincts was started a battle, but finnaly maternal instinct was more strong.
She adopt this little doe puppy . Starting with this moment she defend the doe and taked care by him.
The final of story is dure, like any wild story, a big lion atacked them and kill the adopted doe.

Returning on our dobermanns maternal instinct , the dobermann female, few years ago has a accidental mating with a rotwailler.
Probable because races imcompatibilitie, she borned 2 dead puppy and one which survived only few days.
In a day, the owner put few cat puppys in a box , outside of the home, under heat of the sun.

I know only one and both storys are real because the female is the mother of that puppys.And because my Queena , adopted her daughter puppys and take care by them more than their natural mother

Is that behaviour exceptional / rare ... We have seen and experienced it a lot of times, but not due to that the natural mother didn't want to take care of her puppies, as that has never happend to us UNLESS the mother has died and left the pups behind ...
Why are you trying to make YOUR dogs more exceptional than other peopels dogs ...
Bitten Jönsson
jotunheim
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby jotunheim » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:18 am

Valencia wrote:Like a storry ..i saw on TV-Animal Planet the story of a Lioness which losted her little puppys.

Is that behaviour exceptional / rare ... We have seen and experienced it a lot of times, but not due to that the natural mother didn't want to take care of her puppies, as that has never happend to us UNLESS the mother has died and left the pups behind ...
Why are you trying to make YOUR dogs more exceptional than other peopels dogs ...
Bitten Jönsson
jotunheim
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Uzzy » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:53 pm

Bitten, we have a saying in Romania: every crow praises their baby bird. The same happens to Valencia. He sees his dogs in a special light that makes them stand out from other dogs. In reality, they might not be much different from other people's dogs, but to him they mean the world. It's as simple as that...You don't even have to try understanding.
On the other hand, there are people who like anonymity and who will never praise their dogs or compare them to any others, but love them for what they are no matter how ugly/bad/sick they are AND there are people who can't sleep at night if they don't acquire fame and acclaim so that the entire world talks about their dogs/house/car/you name it. We are different. My sincere advise to you is to try staying away from those who do not fit in your life style/ principles. It's the best thing one can do.
Uzzy

PreviousNext

Return to Old blood-lines and breeders