ROmanian dobermanns - looking to the future

Unread postby Weinberge » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:05 pm

Yah, right.
I am sure that all bloodlines have strong instincts especial reprodictive and maternal and all males are very potents. I have no doubt.

PS again peoples auto introduced theirself in discussions and claim that I start bad discussions.I will neved understand , why when world is so big, exist persons which have no space .
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Uzzy » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Valencia, believe me that 10 english dictionaries are not enough for me to tell you how sick you make me with replies like this one. If you want to keep on yapping on this forum please BE AWARE that DR is not your damn playground. Even if you are the one who starts a topic, ANYONE has the right to answer, no matter if you like their replies or not. I tried to behave towards you but I see that you have no trace of common sense. This is not the first time when you suggest that "someone" is interfering in your discussions and subjects. If you don't want to be contradicted why don't you just start your own forum and yap there for as long as you want, ban whoever you want from the discussions and do whatever you please. I strongly believe that DR is open to any dobermann lover, whether you like the person or not. END OF STORY.
Uzzy

Unread postby Weinberge » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:48 am

again peoples auto introduced theirself in discussions and claim that I start bad discussions.I will neved understand , why when world is so big, exist persons which have no space .
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Uzzy » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:59 am

The funniest and most unbelievable thing in this whole issue is that, for the first time since I heard of him, I have to say that DOBERMANNUL is right in everything he says about you. I'm sorry I had to contradict him for 1 year and half only to reach the same conclusion as him. Have fun, Viceversa...not for long though.
Uzzy

Unread postby roni » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:32 pm

Uzzy wrote:The funniest and most unbelievable thing in this whole issue is that, for the first time since I heard of him, I have to say that DOBERMANNUL is right in everything he says about you. I'm sorry I had to contradict him for 1 year and half only to reach the same conclusion as him. Have fun, Viceversa...not for long though.

At least Valencia goes in dog shows and for this Dobermannul can not say anything about Alin. As long as Dobermannul stays at home, he has no right to spoke about no one. I appreciate the effort of anyone who gows in dog shows, no matter the result.
roni
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Uzzy » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Dobermannul stays at home = correct statement. Buuuuut, not going in shows, does not mean not having the right to an opinion about SOMEONE. I underline SOMEONE, not their dogs.
I'm not in love with that guy either, but when he said that Valencia only loves to hear himself speaking, that Valencia is going with the wind in his opinions, that Valencia always criticizes other people's dogs, but his have no fault/ no genetic problems/ no nada de nada...well when he said all these HE WAS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. I hope I will not come to tell him that he was right in EVERYTHING HE SAID. Until now however, with his opinion about Alin he touched the G spot (sorry for the comparison).
Many things that I wrote on his forum, Alin did not even understand, but he jumped in my throat believing that I have something against him. By default, dear Gelal I have nothing against people until they prove me otherwise. Alin did it! And it's funny who comes to defend him. Veeery funny. Especially when the same person kept on yelling their lungs out 2 years ago telling Valencia that he has no right to criticize as long as he stays home and does not attend shows. Do we have 2 Viceversa now?
Uzzy

Unread postby roni » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:18 pm

''Do we have 2 Viceversa now?''

No, we dont have. To that time, Alin did not participate , but now things have changed, he gose. Not in many but he goes...Dobermannul, still not.
Is true, Alin spoke often many stupid things BUT..as i said, now he goes in dog shows and i appreciate that. You know how expensive is to go in dog shows.
roni
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:18 pm

Can you show me where I criticize other peoples dogs ? I think that I am too fine ....
Is verry interesting that If I talk about maternal instincts or about anything elese...imediattly appear peoples which consider that an atack. Everything what I said is an atack . Still exist persons which have NO SPACE by me . Very Funny....

Yes, alias dobermann have right, by 4 years I am every day sweared and my bloodline demonised .
I bring here all ill dobermanns, I maded all ill matings , I maded all imports and I bring here cancer, wrong HD, DCM. I am guilty by their beloved dog premature death and all my dogs are deadly too, my bloodline is false, my bloodline ascendance is false , my dogs are the source of all ills, my future kennelname will be false , everything what I said is false, I am guilty by all under sun and because the moon is on the sky.

:smilie05:

P.S. desi te-am mai rugat, vad ca ai pastrat bunul obicei sa apari periodic si sa ma jignesti repetat fara sa-ti spun nimic. O fi chiar imposibil unii sa-si vada de viata lor ?
Last edited by Weinberge on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Uzzy » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Alin, either you don't understand english, which could be true since your sentences are that hard to read, or you play the fool's role. Hence, let me explain one more time:
Bitten asked you
Why are you trying to make YOUR dogs more exceptional than other peopels dogs ...

And I said:
Bitten, we have a saying in Romania: every crow praises their baby bird.He sees his dogs in a special light that makes them stand out from other dogs. In reality, they might not be much different from other people's dogs, but to him they mean the world.

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? Is this false? I was trying to explain to Bitten that every dog owner tends to praise their own dog and think their dog is the best. What the heck is wrong in my sentence that you have to jump to my throat again? Is it that I said you are eager for fame? That is true! You die to be famous, otherwise you wouldn't attack everyone who fails to comply with your reality. If you would not love fame you would not tell half truth all over DR. You would be 100% HONEST.
PS: cand am zis ca dobermannul are dreptate m-am referit la faptul ca are dreptate in ceea ce priveste persoana ta, nicidecum cainii produsi in canisa ta. Vreau sa intelegi din capul locului, ca spre deosebire de tine, eu critic oameni si nu caini, si asta doar daca e cazul. De viata mea imi vad, iar viata mea include si DR un anumit numar de minute pe zi, DR care, repet, nu e forumul tau personal. Incearca intai sa intelegi ce citesti si apoi sa raspunzi, caci se pare ca iar ai inteles PiDos...
Uzzy

Unread postby Weinberge » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Because I know that many persons waiting my comment regarding the DCR show maybe I will surprise them with my opinion :
A high class show ,bautiful females, battle of  males titans.
Here the results:
http://www.dobermann-club.ro/html/expo_2011.html

Very  impressive gesture to offer Tarta Lucian Coup (our  losted friend  breeder of El Valaho kennel).  Focus win this coup with Painted Dream.
I will don't stop till I will don't win this Coup exactly with El Valaho bloodline , breeded now by mine and few my friends.

Supplementary of Club Coup, I will offer Best preciuose thing which I have, a historical coup : the AIAD sieger Indio Dl Diamante Nero coup ,for  the  first dog which will win in next years the El Valaho Coup  , with condition to have in pedigree Diamante Nero or/and El Valaho bloodline.

I sugest a sportive pact: the best will win !

Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:30 am

The story will go ON

After long time , first genetical influence is Furstenfeld (16 generations calculation):
LUMP V. HAGENSTOLZ x 3745
VELLO V. FÜRSTENFELD x 735
ALEX V. KLEINWALDHEIM x 5962
BORDO V. FÜRSTENFELD x 1432

I will inbreed on her grand-mother line ussing ths female with powerfulll Sonny del Citto(Citto del Citone x Princess Pam el Valaho) to got Sonny fantastic power, best show genetic, incredible firesigns colors, stable character , after that I will use again a pure Diamante.We know to draw Furstenfeld circles, and we will draw again and again and again
Attachments
DSC04350.JPG
(341.36 KiB) Downloaded 1384 times
Last edited by Weinberge on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:49 pm

Sonny del Citto
Inside D'acciaio's & 400 Weinberge names in 1 hand
Last edited by Weinberge on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:58 am

Them are the last from hundredths losted dobermanns from same family.

I returned the time back . But..what I solved ?How can they resist in Show rings ?
Puppys are unsold because all the buyers want show dobermanns. Finnaly will be solded to mediocre owners and will be losted like many others ...

How many chances have them in actual Show Breeding System ? No chances.
They have only one chance : to enter in Arena of death , near Arena with Sonny del Citto and Diamante Dobermanns.

P.S. We will see if Citto is really a lucky name like Italians always think.
Attachments
female_n.jpg
little Female
(87.35 KiB) Downloaded 1303 times
mother & daughter.jpg
Mother & Daughter
(73.9 KiB) Downloaded 1303 times
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:58 pm

Attachments
IMG_1236.JPG
IMG_1236.JPG (252.6 KiB) Viewed 1445 times
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

Unread postby Weinberge » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:40 am

Let see who is Sonny del Citto .

"From mother to daughter and granddaughter, mitochondrial DNA is a messenger over time. A very important feature of mitochondrial DNA is that it does not recombine.
When a sperm fertilizes an egg cell, the male sexual cell lost the tail and leave behind all cellular material, including mitochondria.
Th...e genetic information contained in the mitochondria is transmitted to offspring only through the maternal line. "

Upppssss. Then ..Who is Citto ?
Let see who is Citto father . Hs fther descend from VEELA FLYING DEL CITONE , daughter of QUEEN BEE DEL CITONE , daughter of KATRINA KRYSTAL DEL CITONE daughter of CRYSTALCONNY DEL CITONE, daughter of TEQUILA MALI DEL CITONE , daughter of HAINA DEL CITONE ,daughter of ALFA DEL CITONE ,daughter of CITA daughter of ASTRID ,daughter of ANIA (LOI DS 023802) daughter of KIRA DEL CAIMANO ,daughter of KIRA ,daughte of ANGLA DAL DENTE D'ACCIAIO daughter of HAVER DEL DENTE D'ACCIAIO x KEY DAL DENTE D'ACCIAIO .
Then is clear that Sonny del Citone father is a D'ACCIAIO .

But who really is Sonny ? Sonny descend maternal from Princess Pam el Valaho, daughter of AMADA EL VALAHO, daughter of MASA EL VALAHO ,daughter of VALENCIA ARENA .
Sonny have ARENA mitochondrial DNA .
Arena is our our Alfa & Omega because she imprimed for future her longevive mitochondrial DNA doubled by best Romanian studs from past and from future.

P.S. About last thing I will take care personnal.
I decided to introduce in Arena bloodline the Vanna Fortobella via Lucky Strike, Gino,Vito and Pathos . Sure, if a right male will be borned.I think Yes !
I know that for you the historical genetical heritance have not big importance, but I announce you, you will meet Arena descendants in the Ring where you think you are a master....

PPS.I remember few words : " at the base of every strong kennel always exist a great female " Now becomed clear and why.
That was writed to me by Dana before...., but who said that ? Pezzano ?
Attachments
Citto pedigree_m.jpg
(87.16 KiB) Downloaded 1066 times
Weinberge
Esteemed member
Esteemed member

PreviousNext

Return to Old blood-lines and breeders